Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ready...Go!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. In October 2009 I raced in my first triathlon - The Hermosa Beach "Day At The Beach" Sprint triathlon.  Now, I'm currently racing as part of Team TriSports, and have just started into a full triathlon race schedule for 2011. I'll leave my race biography for another post, but at this time will simply state that I have gotten quite committed to this sport. That being said, I recently decided I needed to take it to the next level - blog about it. So here we are. For the most part, my posts will focus on things related to my triathlon training and racing, but I may also diverge to other interests such as drumming, eating, the Cosmos, and 80's hair bands…to name a few. This blog is not where I want it to be at the moment, but just like racing, I’m going to work to improve it. In the meantime, check out my race schedule/results, and take a look at my profile if you want to learn a little more about me.  I've got some catching up to do with race reports as I’ve already raced three times this year. I also plan to post previews of upcoming races…the first being the PV Half Marathon this Saturday.  I hope you enjoy.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    beach bike

    ReplyDelete